Jennifer Mason – the 2018 recipient of the Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia (MAREAA) award for excellence.
Congratulations Jennifer Mason on being the 2018 recipient of the Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia (MAREAA) award for excellence.
The award recognises outstanding or exceptional service or contribution to marriage and relationship education.
It seeks to recognise those who meet two or more of the following criteria:
- Demonstrated excellent, consistent and innovative service to the field;
- Provided continuous outstanding service to the field;
- Implemented an outstanding or novel initiative;
- Made significant improvements to the content or process of relationship education;
- Shown a commitment to the ongoing development of the profession: and
- Shown dedication to the support and encouragement of others in the field
Jennifer has been dedicated in her work with relationships in and outside of Centacare working across age groups from young children to adults. She has been dedicated to the betterment of the field and been an active committee member of MAREAA and the former CSME for many years. Her wit, humour intelligence and professionalism have built and delivered work with high integrity always.
Jennifer was an incredibly skilled FOCCUS trainer and in all her work made sure it was of a very high standard and quality. Aside from these qualities she has been very supportive as a peer with an enthusiastic, energetic and embracing attitude to current research and findings that better her work and the outcomes for couples and children.
Congratulations Jennifer Mason!
Director, PREPARE/ENRICH Australia
President, Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia Inc.